Istanbul Arel University aims to;
- Provide a high-quality, professional and advanced university education,
- Contribute to the social and economic development of Turkey,
- Improve education opportunities with the help of its academic staff and administrative personnel,
- Ensure students’ learning and success at associate, undergraduate and graduate levels
- Provide education opportunities for the successful students with financial difficulties,
- Increase the capacity for researches and scholarships both in Turkey and on international level, in order to meet the educational, economic, social and cultural requirements of Turkey,
- Establish an international and global research network and carry out joint projects with international prestigious universities through this network.
Istanbul Arel University has adopted the principle of providing its students with a modern higher education at international academic standards, since this is the basic way to ensure that our country earns the reputation it deserves among other countries. Istanbul Arel University aims to raise individuals who are devoted to principles and reforms of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk; who believe in the existence and integrity of the Turkish Republic as a secular, democratic and social law state; who research, think globally, respect universal values; and who are adhered to national values and open to scientific, technologic developments.