After a student has lived in the villa dormitories for a few weeks, s/he will have the opportunity to request a room transfer. A Room Transfer Request Form obtained from the Dormitory Administration must be filled out. Depending on the student’s request (i.e. changing room, villa dormitory, and/or roommate), his/her name will be placed on a waiting list until there is a vacancy that meets his/her request (during fall semester there may be a significant waiting period). If the student has a serious conflict, s/he can contact the Dormitory Manager.
- Resident students must complete appropriate paperwork through the Dormitory Administration and obtain signatures from their roommate and Dormitory Manager to be placed on a waiting list for a room transfer.
- Residents can sign up for the waiting list at their Dormitory Administration after the tenth day of fall term.
- Actual transfers take place on a priority and space-available basis.
- Residents agree to complete a room transfer within 48 hours of receiving notification or by the end of the term, whichever comes first.
- There is a 10 TL administrative charge assessed to the resident's university account for every completed transfer made after the first room transfer.